Our River Side Camping:
Bring your tent, motor home, or your travel trailer and we'll provide you a beautiful, spacious campsite... Our campsites are comfortably outfitted with water, electricity, picnic table and camp grill. Our riverside campsites are open from 1 May to 15 October.
Our RV camping sites near our camp office and BSC Ozark Ridge Top area is open year round. Advanced reservations required, call for details (573) 759-7294 or (573) 336-0591.
Many of our sites have full hookups with convenient pull-through access. So, when you're ready to plan your next camping trip call us to reserve a spacious campsite.
Our campground is a great place to kick back and relax on your next trip to the Missouri Ozarks! Most of our camp sites are located near the river just a short walk away from great fishing...
Our campground is great places for your next family, church or group outing. Call to reserve our pavilion for a fun filled day at the river.
If you are already on the road and need a campsite call us at (573) 759-7294 or stop by to reserve a campsite. Without a reservation our camp sites are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservation highly suggested.
We have limited number of campsites for extended stay, call for details. For your safety we close during periods of high water.
To open a copy of our campground map click the map below.
Our Camping and Floating Guidelines:
Please help us to provide you a high quality camping and canoeing experience in a family oriented environment. We ask that you review and follow our guidelines so everyone can have a great time.
- Guest Pass must be displayed for confirmation by camp MGT.
- Check-in time is 2 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM.
- Drug use/public intoxication, loud music, foul language, DISORDERLY CONDUCT or disrespect will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from premises without refund.
- Campground QUITE HOURS 11 PM to 7 AM.
- Management reserves the right to make site changes.
- Do not change campsite without camp MGT approval.
- No fireworks, guns, ATVS OR DIRT BIKES.
- Keep pets on a leash at all times. Never leave pets unattended.
- Campground speed limit 8 1/2 MPH.
- Campfires in fire rings or grills provided.
- Float trip wristband required on shuttle busses.
- No river lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- All guests must sign liability waiver.
- NO SMOKING on buses and in lodging.
- No swimming or bike riding after dark.
- Do not cut or harm our trees.
- Dump trash in designated areas only
THIS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED CAMPGROUND RESTRICTED TO THE USE OF REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE OR HAVE ANYONE REMOVED FOR NOT FOLLOWING CAMP GUIDELINES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURY TO OUR GUEST OR FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
Want something to do while you camp with us?
Take time to check out our campground cow train for kids, our Ozark Mountian Walking Trails or reserve one of our Canoes, Rafts, Kayaks, Tubes, or Jon boats for a leisurely fun float trip on the Gasconade or Big Piney River.
To Make Reservations Call: (573) 759-7294...